Monday, March 13, 2006

Like, Totally!

I was totally walking through this hole in time the other day, and I, like, fell through this thing in there. I can't describe it, 'cause it wasn't a linear event. It was very metaphysical and abnormal, and no one that I know went through anything like it. The thing, it was like, round and blurry. I distinctly remember graham crackers and some milk, so at first I thought I was at some kid's birthday party.

That's when all the trouble started. This whole plane of transcendence just fell over on me, and I just started screaming, "I am the Taker of Gist! You can't treat me like that!" And then I just started firing off my laser beam eyes all over the place. It was like at the end of Superman 2. Or maybe Superman 3. Or the original. The Gist of it was, I totally saw through it all. I figured out what was happening.

It wasn't even real. It was the bridge between the dream world and the waking world; how else can you explain the graham cracker smell? I sure can't. And neither could Abe Lincoln. Yup, ol' honest Abe was there. Who did you think brought the graham crackers? George Washington? Abe told me all about Washington. "Sharp-toothed George", he called him. I just wish it was President's Day so this thing would be over with. Then I can open my business up again. What business? It's a Gist mill.

6 broke it down:

Blogger wallycrawler verbatim:

Thank God it wasn't George Bush then he would be speaking gibberish and ya would've been lost in a state delusion . Just like the rest of America .

3/13/2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

The state of the nation is the nation of the state. It's all relative. Einstein invented that, the theory of relativity. But few people actually know he was talking about his own relatives. That's what PBS won't tell you in their infamous "News Hour."

3/13/2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo verbatim:



Edmonde lost the election when a child kicked him in the nuts. PBS couldn't air that...so they ran Arthur instead.

3/13/2006 11:27 PM  
Blogger flatlander verbatim:

How could this have happened? I was taken aback until I realized it was all part of the Zeitgist.

3/14/2006 12:06 AM  
Blogger jungle jane verbatim:

Yeah Gist hurry up and open shop again please. i've had an oder for 3 sacks of graham crackers outstanding that i sent to you at least a month ago...and i see my credit card has been charged too...

3/14/2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

That Edmonde, always getting into hijinx. I sold him his fist bottle of Gist-ade, you know.

This only happened because I didn't fully prepare my meta-body before entering the Gist depository. Gist is very unstable and may have hallucinagenic properties. We have no way of knowing.

Credit cards and debit scars aren't any better than Edmonde with a flamethrower. I don't need to get up early each morning, and go into work, to be ridiculed about my hideous tie. I know it's hideous. But it distracts people, see. You can't have employees slacking off. That causes industrial accidents. It's not in the building code.

3/14/2006 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Give More Gist