Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Enjoy A Good Book

Reading is fun? Who says that? I'll tell you what's fun, riding around in a hovercar! Am I right, people?! Oh, there're so many things I'd do if I had a hovercar. I'd go to work in it, and everyone would tell me they wanted to ride in it, and I'd say "No! That's my hovercar! You can buy your own." Because if I can own a hovercar, they must not cost a lot, since I wouldn't spend thousands of dollars on something like that. If I bought a hovercar that cost more than a regular car, I'd have to spend extra on a whole security system, since every criminal in the area would want it.

But if everyone owned a hovercar, what would be the novelty of owning one? A hundred years ago, people didn't even ride real cars. They rode horses to work, and you don't hear them complaining about the high gas prices. Of course, horses are very expensive. And they don't live as long as cars. Cars, when properly oiled, can live forever. Horses, on the other hand, are puny animals and cannot break the sound barrier. A car can't, either, but it gets closer to it than any horse.

And sometimes horses are just trouble. I mean, in Back to the Future: Part III, the whole conflict started when a horse knocked its rider off. That rider happened to be Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen, and his gun slinging ways drove that part of the trilogy, which was excellent, by the way. I mean, the movie was shot in 1985, but some of it (in part II) took place in 2015. Hey! That's less than 10 years from now! And yet we aren't any closer to owning the holographic wallpapers that were portrayed in the movie. I feel so betrayed. And where's my hovercar?!

3 broke it down:

Anonymous Anonymous verbatim:

You go to hell!



I don't owe you a damn thing!

3/02/2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger wallycrawler verbatim:

I have a fusion reactor that propels my Saturn SC2 . The secret of the technology is the "flux capacitor" . When my "Revved Up Saturn" reaches 88mph it shifts into hyper drive ...Whoa I'm back did anything change ? I threw away 50,000 or so ballets in the 2000 election . Did President Bush stop the all the American companies from over paying it's employees ? Did Bush stop the Walmart , Honda , Toyota , Home Depot , bankruptcies ? Did Bush stop the world peace agreement ? God I hope so I hate perfection !

3/03/2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

Back to the Future owes this great nation another sequal.

Perfection is like butter: when you think you've got it, it just gets a little slipperier.

3/03/2006 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Give More Gist