Saturday, February 18, 2006

Edmonde Returns With Gold!

Edmonde, my fiercest foe, has returned from the winter Olympics. Not only that, but the moron won a gold medal for some stupid thing. I don't know if it was for figure skating or logging, but the fool got a gold medal. Now, I'm not one for accusations, but I think it's rather odd that all his competition fell ill the day before the competition. Don't you agree, fellow sentoids?

Not only that, but authorities found that quite some time ago, Edmonde was involved in a robbery. Mine. I was walking along, minding my own business, and all of a sudden, George Bush pops out from behind a tree. I'm all like, "Are you really the president?" And he just started rambling in an incomprehensible Scottish drawl, which is strange since he never lived anywhere near the United Kingdom. Not like Edmonde... which caused me to suddenly get suspicious. The last time George Bush popped out from behind a tree and started ranting at me in some weird foreign accent, he at least had the courtesy to not threaten to stick me with a shiv.

As I was handing George Bush my wallet (to avoid getting stuck with the shiv), Edmonde ran out from behind the same tree and grabbed it right out of Bush's hand. Then they ran off together, singing "Henry the Eighth, I am, I am!" Ever since then, I've started to doubt that I can trust any government that works in collaboration with Edmonde. I mean, Edmonde just has no sense of direction. He can't be reached by conventional means. And now that he has Congress behind him, Edmonde's ego has just been unbearable. No sense of Gist at all.

15 broke it down:

Blogger SignGurl verbatim:

I think I like this Edmonde!

2/18/2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger wallycrawler verbatim:

Does Edmonde eat ice cream ? Cause I like to know where all my ice cream keeps go'n ? I can't eat it I'm allergic !
He seems the type who'd steal some guys ice cream !

2/18/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

He'd totally steal some ice cream. Edmonde is nothing by trouble. He frequently breaks into pool rooms in Florida (which used to be a felony) and he just takes all the ice cream machines.

There's no way to reason with a cold-blooded ice cream bandit like that. And now that he's in cahoots with a Bush impersonater, he's all the more annoying. And deadly.

2/18/2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl verbatim:

What does this mean?:

The last two lines of icons are slightly askew.

?

SG

2/18/2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

I meant what I said. I always do.

2/18/2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl verbatim:

OK, it's just that some of us can't keep up.

2/18/2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

Keeping up is the easy part. The hard part is getting your lawn furniture just the way you like it before a big storm comes in and ruins everything.

2/18/2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger jungle jane verbatim:

Don't worry about the gold Medal - it must be easy to get one because even an Australian won one, and we aren't exactly big on snow here.

Now if it was Winter Masturbation. well yeah. i'm down with that. it starts making more sense. you know what i'm saying?

2/19/2006 5:09 AM  
Blogger wallycrawler verbatim:

Hey JJ your GOLD medal came from a disheartened Canadian !

2/19/2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

Don't worry about it. I think it was the winter special Olympics.

And Edmonde cheated by entering. So I think I can get his medal commuted to life in prison.

2/19/2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger jungle jane verbatim:

we are not too proud to accept other country's slops if it means we win sports medals. hell, they even took me in and gave me a passport.

of course we want to win medals at the "special" olympics - hell who wants to come last at "special" events??

2/19/2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger SignGurl verbatim:

I'm with Spinning Gurl. It's hard to keep up here.

Could you dumb it down for me?

2/19/2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

Dumbing it down, I have a problem with someone named "Edmonde," who may or may not exist. Is Edmonde real? Is he a metaphor for the inner demons we all grapple with? Only time will tell.

2/19/2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger mkecurler verbatim:

I'd like to do whisky shots with Edmonde!

2/20/2006 1:41 AM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

You wouldn't want to if you knew where he got those glasses!

2/20/2006 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Give More Gist