Sunday, February 12, 2006

Burning Question For Edmonde

Who does this "Edmonde" think he is?! He think he can just walk up to me on the streets of the Land of Silt, and ask for a job in the Gist mill?! Gist is a very complicated doohickey. You can't just walk around and let the Gist fall where it may. Gist needs to be handled by specially trained civilians, and I don't think he's got what it takes to be a Gistologist.

Not that I've got anything against Edmonde. I think he's a hard worker. His resumé was full of typos, and I think he said he ripped off his last boss. That's the main reason I didn't hire him. Also, he smelled like rotten fish and burning hair. So instead of telling him off to his face, I think I'll write this whole thing telling people that Edmonde is yesterday's news. He hasn't come up with a new idea in weeks, and I don't think I want him on staff anymore. He routinely yells at the customers. He takes company property home with him. I mean, they're just tissue boxes, but rules are rules.

You can't do that. And you can't get away with it, either. I saw what Edmonde was doing in the alley. He was totally selling that tissue box to our rivals. That's industrial espionage, Edmonde! I'm so going to the feds and ratting you out. But before I do that, I just want to know: where did you leave the remote? We can't change the channel, and you're the last one to use it.

5 broke it down:

Blogger SignGurl verbatim:

I think I saw Edmonde in the ladies room stealing toilet paper. He took it all and tried to sell it to me under the stall.

I had to buy it since I was stuck there with nothing and somehow air dry just doesn't get it when it's so cold outside.

2/12/2006 1:17 AM  
Blogger Monkey verbatim:

Edmonde ate all of my bananas and then had the gall to burp in my face. Damn his hide.

2/12/2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

I had his mother on the phone. She said she's recovered the tissue boxes, but I still might press charges. Also, I might melt him, just like I did to Colonel Chickenpox.

2/12/2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Calzone verbatim:

you so arent the shaker of gist.

2/13/2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

If I was the Shaker of Gist, I'd be in Canada by now, jammin' with Moxy Fruvous.

2/13/2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Give More Gist