Saturday, February 11, 2006

This Is The Future!

How many times has it been said: the future is now? Well, they're right. They're all right. The future is now. Actually, the future was yesterday. You totally missed it, because you weren't paying attention. Maybe next time you'll think before you ignore life.

That brings me to my next point. The blogosphere, as an entitiy, is devoid of meaning. Some people try to say, "what do you mean the blogosphere has no meaning? The blogosphere is infinite!" To which I would reply, "you don't know nothin', youse fool!" The blogosphere is as pointless as a dog on a spinning top wearing a tutu. Still don't believe me? Fool! I am the Taker of Gist! You can't deny that, though you may want to. That's right, and more than that, I am the Maker of Gist. The Maker and the Taker and the Baker and the Raker and the Shaker of the Gist.

Don't try to comprehend it, your brain will just implode. Or explode. Or some plode in the middle. Point is, it's not a pretty sight. Point is, if you keep your head down and your nose clean, you might make it through my lair without distrubing the piles of Gist that I leave all over the place. Seriously, watch out for the Gist. It takes forever to get them sorted again after someone messes them up. So just watch it.

9 broke it down:

Blogger Elmo verbatim:

Point taken...don't step in piles of Gist.

2/11/2006 1:16 AM  
Blogger SignGurl verbatim:

Well, I am the Hoosier, the bruiser, and the loser of Bold Face Type!

2/11/2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

I anticipated these reactions and am completely ready to become the archduke of Gist, just to satisfy my craven urge for fillet mignon.

2/11/2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger SignGurl verbatim:

Mmmm...filet mingnon, sing on, Klingon.

2/11/2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger SignGurl verbatim:

damnit! should be mignon! These lips are hard to type with.

2/11/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

At least you weren't forced to fight the fillet minion. He's very strong.

2/11/2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

Way.

2/11/2006 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous verbatim:

If this is future, where is my flying car and all the girls wearing Buck Rogers-style spandex outfits?

Well?

2/11/2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

Well...

Uh...

Can I get back to you on that?

2/11/2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Give More Gist