Friday, March 10, 2006

Insane To Be Two

Who in their right mind would want to be two years old? I keep seeing these two year olds roaming the streets, and thinking to myself, "why aren't they older?" If I was two years old, I would hate it. When you're two years old, you can't count, you can't go to the movies, you can't drive, and you can't vote. I mean, there are plenty of people over 18 who don't vote. But the point is, they can. They just don't want to because they're lazy.

Like I said before, I have a real problem with Edmonde. So when he told me he wasn't going to vote for president this year, I started screaming at him. I told him that participation was what makes a good democracy work. That's when he said something along the lines of "but there's not a presidential election this year." So I totally called his mother and told her that he was involved in the theft of her lawn furniture last month (which he probably was, the scoundrel). She drove over to his house and started smacking him with her cane, which I think was how the twentieth amendment to the constitution was written. I mean, fixing the date that the president and Congress begin their terms?! What kind of madman invented that nonsense?!

Getting back to Edmonde, he sabotaged the Gist mill the other day. He left a pile of rocks on a conveyer belt, resulting in an implosion in the Gist processor. Now we can't convert Gist into meta-Gist, crucial for future consumption. Now the poor children will starve this winter! Well, it serves them right for being two. They should really know better by now. You can't change the world when you wear diapers and talk gibberish. Unless you've got a great agent. Then, my friend, it's off to Hollywood with you.

5 broke it down:

Blogger jungle jane verbatim:

of course you can change the world in diapers! jesus Gist you surely don't think that people like President Bush have enough time in the day to visit the bathroom?

They don't. they wear adult diapers and simply go on the run. they have special bins under their desks that the pop the soiled diapers into. oath.

3/11/2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

That would tend to undermine his administration further. Although, and I'm not sure on this, but it might be a constitutional requirement.

Because no matter what continent or planet you live on, the rule of law is absolute. If you break the law, even if the law requires you to wear an adult diaper, the truth will set you free.

3/11/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger jungle jane verbatim:

nono i am telling you - its true. they even have ladies who come around once a week to clean the bins. i read about this. somewhere. i think.

3/12/2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger wallycrawler verbatim:

My ex would wear a diaper . She would evacuate and then go looking for men who were into scat . Sometimes see'd find one sometimes not , "Depends" !

3/13/2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger The Taker of Gist verbatim:

Depends on the situation. Situation? I prefer situational comedy. Not dramatic irony. Irony is a good media tool, but must be wielded carefully, lest it cause permanent damage.

3/13/2006 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Give More Gist